akounadeis.com: U2 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!) acoustic




Green light, seven eleven



You stop in for a pack of cigarettes


You don’t smoke, don’t even want to


Hey now, i see you check your change


Dressed up like a car crash


The wheels are turning but you’re upside down


You say when he hits you, you don’t mind


Because when he hurts you, you feel alive


Oh, now, Is that what it is?






Red lights, gray morning


You stumble out of a hole in the ground


A vampire or a victim


It depends on who’s around


You used to stay in to watch the adverts


You could lip sync with the talk show hosts






And if you look, you look through me


And if you talk it’s not to me


And when I touch you, you don’t feel a thing






If I could stay.. then the night would give you up


Stay, and the day would keep it’s trust


Stay, and the night would be enough






Faraway, so close


Up with the static and the radio waves


With satellite television


You can go anywhere


Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Berlin






And if you listen I can’t call


And if you jump, you just might fall


And if you shout I’ll only hear you






If I could stay.. then the night would give you up


Stay then the day would keep it’s trust


Stay with the demons you drown


Stay with the spirit I found


Stay and the night would be enough






Three o’clock in the morning


It’s quiet and there’s no one around


Just the bang and the clatter


As an angel runs to the ground


Just the bang and the clatter


As an angel hits the ground


^ Μεταφορά στο πάνω μέρος